We all have a set of dreams that we want to achieve. But most of the time, it becomes difficult actually to live those dreams because of some or other reason.
Mr.Beast Net Worth (2022) Mr.Beast Net Worth (2022)
Mr.Beast Net Worth (2022)
Mr.Beast Net Worth (2022)
Anyone can work on their dreams as long as they know what drives them and why they want to pursue them. It is not about how many times you get rejected or even the time you take to reach your goals, but rather the fact that you are working hard for something you care about and want. But you need to know that if you have a dream and are willing to work for it, nothing can stop you from making it a reality. The only thing stopping you is your doubt and fear. You might think that there is no point in going ahead with your dreams because of some of the other obstacles, but don’t let those concerns stop you from following your dreams.
No matter how difficult it can seem to be, it is never too late to start. You are strong to live your dreams.
Top 73 You Are Strong Quotes
1. “Don’t give up when dark times come. The more storms you face in life, the stronger you’ll be. Hold on. Your greater is coming.” ~ Germany Kent
2. “Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.” ~ Bernice Johnson Reagon
3. “Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points.” ~ Knute Rockne
4. “Flowers grow back even after the harshest winters. You will too.” ~ Jennae Cecilia
5. “Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.” ~ Tyrion Lannister
6. “It takes courage to know when you ought to be afraid.” ~ James A. Michener
7. “Every challenge you face today makes you stronger tomorrow. The challenge of life is intended to make you better, not bitter.” ~ Roy T. Bennett
8. “It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.” ~ Erma Bombeck
9. “He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty.” ~ Lao Tzu
10. “It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.” ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh
11. “Flexibility makes buildings to be stronger, imagine what it can do to your soul.” ~ Carlos Barrios
12. “A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.” ~ Wayne Dyer
13. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.” ~ Robert Tew
14. “True strength is knowing that you don’t have to be strong every single second of the day.” ~ Mandy Hale
15. “Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.” ~ Muhammad Ali
16. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
17. “If you are fearful, choose courage. If you frequently procrastinate, choose to take action now. If you have always waited for others to lead, use your own initiative.” ~ Paul J. Meyer
18. “The strongest people find the courage and caring to help others, even if they are going through their own storm.” ~ Roy T. Bennett
19. “What is to give light must endure burning.” ~ Anton Wildgans
20. “Never give in.. never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force.. never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.” ~ Winston Churchill
21. “Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” ~ Dalai Lama
22. “When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” ~ Audre Lorde
23. “Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed.” ~ Dale Carnegie
24. “For a tree to become tall it must grow tough roots among the rocks.” ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
25. “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” ~ Roy T. Bennett
26. “You can’t calm the storm, so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass.” ~ Timber Hawkeye
27. “Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process.” ~ Germany Kent
28. “You’ve got to stay strong to be strong in tough times.” ~ Tilman J. Fertitta
29. “Always be courageous and strong, and don’t fear.” ~ Gabby Douglas
30. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
31. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” ~ Marcus Aurelius
32. “Sometimes your disappointments make you a stronger person for the future.” ~ Blanka Vlasic
33. “Kites rise highest against the wind – not with it.” ~ Winston Churchill
34. “If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.” ~ Masaru Emoto
35. “Strength is not when the body is strong and the mind weak, but rather when the body is weak and the mind strong.” ~ Unknown
36. “Stop being afraid of what can go wrong and start being positive about what can go right.” ~ Unknown
37. “Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.” ~ Sarah Dessen
38. “You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and with the best that you have to give.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
39. “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” ~ Nicki Minaj
40. “Mistakes are inevitable. How you handle the cleanup will always be your choice.” ~ Britt Powers
41. “Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory.” ~ William Barclay
42. “There’s so many things that life is, and no matter how many breakthroughs, trials will exist and we’re going to get through it. Just be strong.” ~ Mary J. Blige
43. “We do not have to remain stuck in our trials! We go through them and as daughters of the King, we can rise in the midst of dark, shaking moments.” ~ Holly Wagner
44. “The strong forgive after speaking out.” ~ Steven Magee
45. “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
46. “Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves, even when we risk disappointing others.” ~ Brene Brown
47. “Stay strong, be brave, love hard and true, and you will have nothing to lose.” ~ Demi Lovato
48. “When you’re not sure if you’re following the right path, when you’ve been knocked down a few too many times, it’s completely fine to get discouraged, hell even defeated. What’s not okay is to stop.” ~ Gary John Bishop
49. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” ~ Confucius
50. “Being strong doesn’t mean that you can handle every difficult situation on your own, it means that you have the sense to ask God and others for help.” ~ Nishan Panwar
51. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~ Helen Keller
52. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” ~ Robert H Schuller
53. “Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.” ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
54. “Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.” ~ John F Kennedy
55. “Strong people don’t put others down… They lift them up.” ~ Michael P. Watson
56. “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” ~ Kay Yow
57. “You’ve got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing.” ~ Arthur Ashe
58. “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.”1unknown
59. “A darkening hour is as much an opportunity for heroism as despair.” ~ The Stoic Emperor
60. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” ~ Francis of Assisi
61. “You really have to look inside yourself and find your own inner strength, and say, ‘I’m proud of what I am and who I am, and I’m just going to be myself.’” – Mariah Carey
62. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” ~ Henry Ford
63. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” ~ Cayla Mills
64. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” ~ Napoleon Hill
65. “Life is, at times, tough. And all we need to do is to prove that we are tougher than it.” ~ Sanhita Baruah
66. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
67. “If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences.” ~ Criss Jami
68. “You will find as you grow older that courage is the rarest of all qualities to be found in public life.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
69. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” ~ Fred DeVito
70. “Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
71. “A strong gives forgiveness but weak gives permission.” ~ Santosh Kalwar
72. “It’s okay to be a glowstick: Sometimes we have to break before we shine.” ~ Jadah Sellner
73. “It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.Oprah Winfrey
You Are Strong Quotes Images
You Are Strong Quotes
Strength You Are Strong Quotes
You Are So Strong Quotes
You Are Strong and Beautiful Quotes
You Are Strong Quotes for Her
- Top 73 Uplifting Quotes That Will Make You Strong
- 109 Strong Woman Quotes That Will Keep You Motivated
- 51 Positivity Quotes That Will Motivate You For Success
- The 50 Inspirational Best Quotes Of All Time On Success
- 43 Inspirational Quotes On Sea That Are Worth To Read
“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” —Martin Luther King, Jr. Don't miss these patience quotes that will remind you that all good things take time. 3. “A brave man acknowledges the strength of others.” —Veronica Roth.What is a quote about myself being strong? ›
"Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. And believe that anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you."What is an uplifting quote? ›
Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. Every day may not be good… but there's something good in every day.What is the godly quote for strength? ›
2 Corinthians 12:9—“My grace is all you need, for my power is the greatest when you are weak.” Psalm 73:26—"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Nehemiah 8:10—"Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."What are the 5 positive quotes? ›
- "Find out who you are and do it on purpose." — Dolly Parton.
- “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” — ...
- “You'll never do a whole lot unless you're brave enough to try.” — ...
- “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” –
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” – Confucius.
- “Magic is believing in yourself. ...
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney.
- “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure…
“It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up.” “I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” “Today's accomplishments were yesterday's impossibilities.” “You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”What is an inspirational quote for strength and hope? ›
“I don't think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.” “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” “Hope never abandons you, you abandon it.” “The sun always comes up.What is an overcoming myself quote? ›
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” ...
- “Nothing is impossible. ...
- “The first step to getting what you want is to have the courage to get rid of what you don't.” ...
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.”
- “There is always light. If only we're brave enough to see it. If only we're brave enough to be it.” ...
- “Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” — James Baldwin. ...
- “If it doesn't make the world better, don't do it.” — Brad Montague.
“Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.”What are some unique positive words? ›
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” — ...
- “Opportunities don't happen, you create them.” — ...
- “Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” — ...
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —
- "It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit." ― J.R.R. Tolkien.
- "Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." ― John Wayne.
- "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." ― Anais Nin.
- Hang in there.
- Don't give up.
- Keep pushing.
- Keep fighting!
- Stay strong.
- Never give up.
- Never say 'die'.
- Come on! You can do it!.
Inspirational Quotes About Hope and Strength. “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” “The new dawn blooms as we free it. For there is always light if only we're brave enough to see it, if only we're brave enough to be it.”